Monday, March 15, 2010

To Tide You Over...

Our loyal fans have been whispering in our ears that we are long overdue for another post. Well, to that I say - ummm, yeah, I guess we are. O & I are currently collecting the last of our "Making Booze" post, as well as compiling our "How We Make Cheese From Start to Finish" post. In the mean time, here are a couple of random pictures to tide you over until we are able to get to the juicy stuff.

O's birthday spread - nice!


A close-up of the card from Melina. That's me with the green hair and O with the blue lips.
My professional and beautiful card for O. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

My first-ever carrot cake! I had to substitute fromage blanc for the cream cheese in the frosting, but it still turned out absolutely delicious. If anyone would like the recipe, let me know! G nearly fell out of his chair when he found out there were carrots in the cake.



LOOK AT THIS DOG, HE IS THE NEW LOVE OF MY LIFE! This big huggable beast meandered over from a farm a few miles away. I think he purposefully came to see me. He visited two days in a row!
Oh yeah, scratchin' that sweet spot. I mean honestly people, look. at. that. face. How could you not fall in love with a face like that?

Ok. I did say only a few pictures. Sorry to disappoint, but there you go. I am hoping to get the next to posts finished and online over the next week or so, so keep your eyebs peeled!



P.S. A tiny reminder for our lovely friends and family who like to send us things (and believe you me, we love getting things! correspondence brings us the biggest smiles!)... we are beginning to wrap up our time here and have about 6 weeks left on the farm. If you are intending to send us any goodies - get on it! Packages can take anywhere from 5 days to 2-3 weeks to get here! :) Thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. The last photo of you and the dog kind of looks like you've got your left fist buried deep in his ear. He seems to be loving it though. :-)

    ReplyDelete